Monday, July 27, 2009

Free Killer Cuts

So while I was playing Mortal Kombat and Mortal Kombat 2 and 3 some people were playing a game called Killer Instinct. While talking on a forum about fighting games it came up and I had to look it up, after watching a few videos which featured some of the 20 hit ultra combos, I realized that I had made the right decision. However the video I watched had a song under it, and after a bit of digging found out that along with the game you originaly got a soundtrack CD called Killer Cuts. Then after some more digging I found a download online, this turned out to be a dud, or rather someones sick joke, as the tracks were in WMA format, it was promptly deleted with a sneer. Then after some more digging I came across Radio KRUD. A post from 2005 had just what I was looking for, all 16 tracks with individual direct links. So without further foreplay here is the link, the post is interesting, but the climax is at the bottom of the page, scroll with care.
Killer Cuts All music by Robin Beanland & Greame Norgate, Mr. Norgate being no stranger to The LAN Party. I am still on the look out for the follow up titled Gold Cuts, if you have leads, post em here.




DJ Donatello

No comments:

Post a Comment