Friday, December 25, 2009

"Why I Am So Wise, Why I Am So Clever, And Why I Write Such Good Songs..."

Carl King also known as Dr. Zoltan Øbelisk has released a new album titled, Why I Am So Wise, Why I Am So Clever, And Why I Write Such Good Songs...

It is a clusterfun progressive concoction of Odd-Tuplets.

Highly recommended, and if you've been paying attention we support music that is legitimately free, and this is no exception. http://www.drzoltan.com/files/contact.php Go there and download it from the artist, and if you dig it you can send him some money. Things that are free still cost quite a bit of money and what better way to say, hey I want more, and short of handing him bricks of gold in person, there is no more direct way than Paypal.

His previous releases are also available for free consumption. Enjoy.

Sincerely,
Raul Podcastro

No comments:

Post a Comment