Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 could be the year for a lot of things to go wrong.

Thats right, folks. 2012 is upon us. Hide yo' kids. Hid yo' wife. Duck and cover.

I kicked off the year with a track from They Might Be Giants to get us all in a cheerful mood. That way we can ignore all the impending mayan-prophesied doom that will rain down from the sky.

But really, 2011 was a pretty swell year. I have some Big Events going on on 2012, so I hope it will also be a swell year. Graduation is a mere 4 months away. Pretty hard to believe. It will also mark the 6th year I've been involved with this show. Damn!

I'm excited to be in the studio for '12 and (maybe) beyond. Thanks for the calls, requests, and all-around support. Thats the kind of thing that keeps me trundling into the studio every week!

Stream the show:



Download the MP3: HERE

Check out the archive.org page for tracklistings: HERE


Until next week, start dusting off those underground bunkers in the backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment