Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Breaking news and breaking headaches.

Lots of news this week! If you read the facebook page, you may have noticed that I made the announcement that Henry Rollins will be coming to Kalamazoo to do a spoken-word engagement at the State Theatre. This was made possible by my bosses at WIDR. I am superfuckingexcited for this. I was lucky enough to see Rollins many years ago at the same venue and he is one of my personal idols. The details of the event can be found HERE.

A few new CDs in the rotation rack will be featured on the who in the coming weeks. Particularly of interest is the David Lynch CD. I'm looking forward to whatever freaky shit is on there. Some potential in some of the electronic releases as well. I will give them some further listening and decide.

I bought some parts for my bike and was able to visit it today for a brief moment. The bike is stored at my friend's new garage, Checkered Past Cycles. Located in the bustling metropolis of Galesburg, Michigan, the shop is sure to be a hangout for biker hooligans and felonious behavior. I'll fit right in. The FZ1 has some friends to hang out with over the winter:



I am feeling a bit under the weather today and that fact is probably revealed in the show. I felt that the song timing was a bit "off" compared to my more successful attempts at radio broadcasting. Oh well. The point of posting these shows is for both posterity and future mocking.

Stream the show:



Download the MP3: HERE

Get the tracklisting at the archive.org page: HERE


Stay warm and keep it geeky.
- Jackie Treehorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment