Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The difference in a week.

Following lacks week demonstration of what happens when I prepare nothing, this week's show featured a lot of really great music because I took some time to make a playlist. Seriously. I actually had so much material that I still have more great stuff in the queue for next week. And thats gawdamm amazing; I usually blow my load of good stuff within about the first hour. The Pinn Panelle track near the beginning and the BADBADNOTGOOD song at the end of the show are both covers. I'll let you figure out who they're covering for.


If you didn't like the Devin block of songs, accept my apologies. I'm very excited about accompanying DJ White Wizard to the Devin Townsend show in Grand Rapids. I predict much fun to be had. We shall rock and/or roll.

If you haven't already done so, please consider checking out this year's Barking Tuna Fest. It is one of the station's primary fundraisers in addition to bringing some crazy cool music to Kalamazoo.


Check out the archive.org page HERE.

Stream the podcast:


Download the MP3: HERE

Until next week, keep it geeky.

No comments:

Post a Comment