Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pre-trip podcast

This week's show was short and simple. I admit I didn't spend a lot of time on preparing the playlist and it shows. Please pardon my awkwardness around the beginning of the broadcast. This week has been crazy busy for your humble DJ. In addition to sleeping through class today I had yet another friend leaving Michigan in pursuit of good opportunity. This summer has been jam packed with activities!


Stream this week's show:



Download the MP3 HERE

Get the track-list at the archive.org page HERE


In other news, I'm on my way to see Clutch this afternoon in Champaign-Urbana, IL at The Canopy Club. I should be staying the night and then checking out the Chanute Air Museum the next day. What makes this somewhat exciting and daunting is that this will be my longest journey-by-motorcycle ever undertaken. Cross your digits for me. I promise to do a write up following the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment